The Alps - Ride and Tour Pitztal
This year we would like to open the season with you again in the Pitztal. In addition to lots of skiing fun on and off the slopes, we refresh your avalanche knowledge and give you tips on perfect skiing technique.
Price: 590 EUR
Dates & booking
Please select a date for your favourite trip.
Just in time for the start of the season, we want to experience two wonderful days of skiing in the Pitztal with you. We meet on Friday evening in the very beautiful Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten and get to know each other over a fine dinner. On Saturday we will go straight to the glacier. Depending on the conditions, we ski on the piste or carve our first turns through the powder off-piste. Your mountain guide will give you valuable tips on the correct skiing technique in different snow conditions. He will also evaluate the avalanche situation with you and give you some tips for the right assessment. In the evening we will dive deeper into the topic of avalanche awareness with an exciting presentation.
On Sunday we put on the skins and climb one of the surrounding peaks. The ascent efforts are rewarded with a wonderful descent. After this weekend you are well prepared for the coming season.
The Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten
In the 4-star Superior Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten in Mandarfen, we are spoiled as usual by our hosts, the Walser family, with the finest cuisine and all amenities.
In the spacious wellness area we can optimally regenerate and relax outside after a long day of skiing. The stylishly furnished, cozy rooms offer plenty of comfort and a feel-good atmosphere. In a few minutes we can reach the valley station by car.
- Some freeriding experience – ability to ski at speed on and off-piste.
Hotel and Arrival
- Hotel: We will be staying at the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, located directly at the valley station of the Rifflsee mountain railway. The hotel has two spa areas with a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym. In the mornings we will enjoy a generous breakfast buffet, after skiing there is a savoury and hearty buffet, and in the evening we will be spoilt with a five-course dinner. Please be aware that there is only a limited amount of single rooms available.
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten****S
St. Leonhard im Pitztal
- Arrival: Motorway Bregenz – Arlberg – Imst – Ausfahrt Pitztal
Included in the Price of 590 EUR
- 2 nights in a double room with ¾ board at the four star Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten
- 2 days accompanied by a UIAGM certified mountain guide
- Presentation on the formation of avalanches and their prevention
- Safety equipment (avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel) on loan, must be registered at least 30 days before the trip
- Lunch and beverages
- Lift pass (approximately 60 EUR/day)
- Single room surcharge 60 EUR/night
Requirements and Fitness Level
A realistic self-assessment and an appropriate fitness level is required to join our trips. In order to enjoy a long day of skiing and to reduce the risk of injury, it is important to get in shape and possess a good level of fitness.
Current Country-Specific Information, Vaccines and Health
Please contact your own ministry of foreign affairs for current information about your destination.
Please note that there is a potential risk of injury on skiing trips. In addition to travel cancellation insurance, comprehensive medical and accident insurance that cover the costs of search and rescue, as well as transport costs, are imperative. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are insured before departure.
Comprehensive medical and accident insurance that covers potential costs of search and rescue operations as well as any medical costs is mandatory for all of our trips abroad.
It is required that you state this information during registration in our registration form in order to ensure 24h emergency assistance.
Links to Insurance Companies:
Please also check your credit card policies as it is possible that these already include insurance.