Price: 450 EUR
Towards the end of autumn and before the ski season is about to start, we would like to give you the opportunity to test the latest skis of our partner company Scott Sports with us in Pitztal. If conditions allow, we will already be able to do the first turns off-piste. We will also have a professional LVS station for these days, where you can refresh your knowledge in how to use your avalanche device. In the evenings, we can have a good time at the 4 Star S Hotel “Vier Jahreszeiten”. This is the perfect time for you in order to prepare for the coming winter!
- Parallel skiing technique on groomed runs
- Some experience off-piste
The service package of 450 EUR includes
- 2 overnights in a double or shared room in Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten with 3/4 board.
- 2 days guiding by UIAGM mountain and skiing guide
- Test of Scott Freeride skis
- Usage and training of professional LVS station
- Travel costs
- Lunches, drinks
- Lift ticket, 48 Euro per day
- Travel cancellation insurance approx. 22 Euro (can be obtained through us from Hanse Merkur, information here)
How to get there
Highway Bregenz – Arlberg – Imst: Exit Pitztal
During that weekend we will sleep at Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, right at the bottom of Rifflsee gondola. There are two wellness areas with pool, Sauna, steam bath and a gym. We start with a rich breakfast buffet in the morning, after we come back from skiing there will good and solid dishes from the buffet and in the evening we will be spoiled with a delicious 5 course menu. Attention: no single rooms possible on this trip!
St. Leonhard im Putztal
The minimum number of participants is 5. Please take note of our travel conditions at www.flory-kern.de/agb.