The Alps - Ride and Hike Pitztal
This year we want to focus a little more on riding and hiking at the beginning of our season. A nice combination of skiing and a little bit of hiking as well as trying out the latest ski models of our partner company Scott Sports.
Price: 490 EUR
Dates & booking
Please select a date for your favourite trip.
Just in time for the start of the season, we want to spend two wonderful days with you in Pitztal/ Austria. With many of our trips hiking up on skins is also an important part of the day. At a lot of freeride spots this is the only way to find untouched powder even few days after the last snow fall.
In these two days you have the chance to try out the latest ski models of our partner company Scott Sports and Fritschi Bindings. The start of the winter season is also a good time to fresh up your knowledge when it comes to search and probing with your avalanche device, shovel and probe.
In our Hotel "Vier Jahreszeiten" you will enjoy great food, a wonderful spa at the end of a ski day and nice ambiance in a cosy bar. A place just to feel well.
- Some freeriding experience – ability to ski at speed on and off-piste.
Hotel and Arrival
- Hotel: We will be staying at the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, located directly at the valley station of the Rifflsee mountain railway. The hotel has two spa areas with a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym. In the mornings we will enjoy a generous breakfast buffet, after skiing there is a savoury and hearty buffet, and in the evening we will be spoilt with a five-course dinner. Please be aware that single rooms will not be available.
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten****S
St. Leonhard im Pitztal
- Arrival: Motorway Bregenz – Arlberg – Imst – Ausfahrt Pitztal
Included in the Price of 490 EUR
- 2 nights in a double room or shared room with ¾ board at the four star Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten
- 2 days accompanied by a UIAGM certified mountain guide
- Freeride test ski from Scott
- Use and training with a professional avalanche search-and-rescue set up
- Lunch and beverages
- Lift pass (approximately 50 EUR/day)
Requirements and Fitness Level
A realistic self-assessment and an appropriate fitness level is required to join our trips. In order to enjoy a long day of skiing and to reduce the risk of injury, it is important to get in shape and possess a good level of fitness.
Current Country-Specific Information, Vaccines and Health
Please contact your own ministry of foreign affairs for current information about your destination.
Please note that there is a potential risk of injury on skiing trips. In addition to travel cancellation insurance, comprehensive medical and accident insurance that cover the costs of search and rescue, as well as transport costs, are imperative. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are insured before departure.
Comprehensive medical and accident insurance that covers potential costs of search and rescue operations as well as any medical costs is mandatory for all of our trips abroad.
It is required that you state this information during registration in our registration form in order to ensure 24h emergency assistance.
Links to Insurance Companies:
Please also check your credit card policies as it is possible that these already include insurance.