The Alps - Ride Fun and Test Pitztal
For many years we have been offering this season opening for those who can hardly wait for the winter to set in. Here you can have lots of on and off-piste fun, as well as test some of the latest gear from Scott and brush up on your avalanche training.
Price: 450 EUR
Dates & booking
Please select a date for your favourite trip.
Just before the start of the skiing season in late autumn, we would like to give you the opportunity to test the latest skis from our partner company Scott Sports in Pitztal. Should the conditions allow it, we can even make the first lines off-piste in the snow. We have also organised a professionally-led avalanche training for the weekend – come and brush up on your knowledge and skills.
We will be staying at the four star luxury hotel Vier Jahreszeiten. Here, you will be able to relax at the spa and prepare yourself for the next day with a fine evening meal. This is a perfect weekend to prepare yourself for the coming winter.
- Some freeriding experience – ability to ski at speed on and off-piste.
Hotel and Arrival
- Hotel: We will be staying at the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, located directly at the valley station of the Rifflsee mountain railway. The hotel has two spa areas with a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym. In the mornings we will enjoy a generous breakfast buffet, after skiing there is a savoury and hearty buffet, and in the evening we will be spoilt with a five-course dinner. Please be aware that single rooms will not be available.
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten****S
St. Leonhard im Pitztal
- Arrival: Motorway Bregenz – Arlberg – Imst – Ausfahrt Pitztal
Included in the Price of 450 EUR
- 2 nights in a double room or shared room with ¾ board at the four star Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten
- 2 days accompanied by a UIAGM certified mountain guide
- Freeride test ski from Scott
- Use and training with a professional avalanche search-and-rescue set up
- Lunch and beverages
- Lift pass (approximately 48 EUR/day)
Requirements and Fitness Level
A realistic self-assessment and an appropriate fitness level is required to join our trips. In order to enjoy a long day of skiing and to reduce the risk of injury, it is important to get in shape and possess a good level of fitness.
Current Country-Specific Information, Vaccines and Health
Please contact your own ministry of foreign affairs for current information about your destination.
Please note that there is a potential risk of injury on skiing trips. In addition to travel cancellation insurance, comprehensive medical and accident insurance that cover the costs of search and rescue, as well as transport costs, are imperative. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are insured before departure.
Comprehensive medical and accident insurance that covers potential costs of search and rescue operations as well as any medical costs is mandatory for all of our trips abroad.
It is required that you state this information during registration in our registration form in order to ensure 24h emergency assistance.
Links to Insurance Companies:
Please also check your credit card policies as it is possible that these already include insurance.