The Alps – Easter Egg Freeride Plus
When spring is already arriving in the valleys and some are already dreaming of summer, we are still drawn to the Alps by the great conditions for freeriding.
Price: 890 EUR
Dates & booking
Please select a date for your favourite trip.
To give ourselves the best possible chance to find a destination with god conditions, we’ll be following our principle of ‘go with the snow’. We will decide on a location approximately six days before the trip is due to start so we know where the current powder lies or where the best spring snow is.
We will pick a region that is easy to reach from the south of Germany. Löschental, Val d’Anniviers, Jungfrauregion (Grindelwald/Mürren), or even the glacier skiing resorts in the eastern Alps are all areas that we may consider. No matter where we end up heading, we’re looking forward to sharing these four days of skiing with you this Easter!
Requirements and Equipment
- This trip is aimed at advanced level skiers who have experience of freeriding and in deep snow.
- Due to the late time of the year, ascents of 1h or more with ski skin and touring bindings may be required. Freeriding skiing equipment that can also be used for touring is therefore necessary. Should good conditions allow for it, this trip will be predominantly descent focussed.
Hotel and Arrival
We will let you know the destination and which hotel we will be staying in approximately six days before the trip. We will choose a middle range hotel. We will try to fulfil any requests for single rooms. Our meeting point will be at the chosen hotel at 19:00 on the first day.
We offer this trip to a minimum number of 5 and maximum of 8 participants.
Included in the Price of 890 EUR
- 4 nights in a double room with half board
- 4 days accompanied and led by a UIAGM certified mountain guide
- The hire of safety equipment (Avalanche beacon, shovel, probe) – N.B. please let us know 30 days in advance if safety equipment is required.
- Lunch and beverages
- Lift pass (approximately 40 EUR/day)
- Single room surcharge (40 EUR/ night)
Requirements and Fitness Level
A realistic self-assessment and an appropriate fitness level is required to join our trips. In order to enjoy a long day of skiing and to reduce the risk of injury, it is important to get in shape and possess a good level of fitness.
Current Country-Specific Information, Vaccines and Health
Please contact your own ministry of foreign affairs for current information about your destination.
Please note that there is a potential risk of injury on skiing trips. In addition to travel cancellation insurance, comprehensive medical and accident insurance that cover the costs of search and rescue, as well as transport costs, are imperative. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are insured before departure.
Comprehensive medical and accident insurance that covers potential costs of search and rescue operations as well as any medical costs is mandatory for all of our trips abroad.
It is required that you state this information during registration in our registration form in order to ensure 24h emergency assistance.
Links to Insurance Companies:
Please also check your credit card policies as it is possible that these already include insurance.