The Alps - Bludenz as a Base
Vorarlberg is one of the great homes of skiing. A country where tradition and modernity are brought together and where local produce is made and offered with pride and joy to its guests. And, above all, a fantastic skiing destination.
Price: 890 EUR
Dates & booking
Please select a date for your favourite trip.
Ski and Fun in Vorarlberg
We will be staying in the small but vibrant alpine metropolis of Bludenz. In almost all directions ski resorts can be reached within a half hour’s drive, which are enough to fill out wildest ski & fun needs. A lot of fresh snow, zero visibility, and the danger of avalanches? Sounds like a nightmare. But, no problem! We can take cover in the forests, doing laps until your heart’s content. Blue skies, moderate risk of avalanches, but everything has already ben furrowed down? No problem! We can ascent a little higher with our ski skins, enjoy the mountain views, and then go full throttle through the wide valleys and the massive slopes. Who’s for coffee and cake on the sun terrace? Or how about another round?
We will be able to access the somewhat well-known resorts of the Montafon, Schruns, St. Gallenkirch, Gargellen, Brandnertal, and also possibly Arlberg and countless other smaller resorts and lifts…
Requirements and Equipment
- Safe and controlled skiing at speed off-side of the piste as well as in every type of terrain and snow should be no problem for you.
- Ascents of 1h with ski skin and touring bindings may be required. Depending on conditions, a longer ascent may be necessary. Freeriding skiing equipment that can also be used for touring is therefore necessary.
We offer this trip to a minimum number of 5 and maximum of 8 participants.
Included in the Price of 890 EUR
- 4 nights in a double room in a hotel with half board
- 4 days accompanied and led by a UIAGM certified mountain guide
- The hire of safety equipment (Avalanche beacon, shovel, probe) – N.B. please let us know 30 days in advance if safety equipment is required.
- Lunch and beverages
- Lift pass (4 x 55 EUR, depending on resort)
- Single room surcharge (40 EUR/ night)
Requirements and Fitness Level
A realistic self-assessment and an appropriate fitness level is required to join our trips. In order to enjoy a long day of skiing and to reduce the risk of injury, it is important to get in shape and possess a good level of fitness.
Current Country-Specific Information, Vaccines and Health
Please contact your own ministry of foreign affairs for current information about your destination.
Please note that there is a potential risk of injury on skiing trips. In addition to travel cancellation insurance, comprehensive medical and accident insurance that cover the costs of search and rescue, as well as transport costs, are imperative. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are insured before departure.
Comprehensive medical and accident insurance that covers potential costs of search and rescue operations as well as any medical costs is mandatory for all of our trips abroad.
It is required that you state this information during registration in our registration form in order to ensure 24h emergency assistance.
Links to Insurance Companies:
Please also check your credit card policies as it is possible that these already include insurance.